Xbox and PlayStation gamers return to Sharandar with episode 2 of Neverwinter’s enlargement as Episode 3 detailed
Are you able to return to Neverwinter and the land of Sharandar as soon as extra? It’s time for Xbox and PlayStation gamers to affix their PC brethen with Episode 2: The Soul Keeper. And to have fun, Episode 3 has been detailed too.
Following on from the first return to Sharandar module that noticed gamers ready to soak up The Iron Tooth, The Soul Keeper arrives to ship a brand new evolution of Sharandar as adventurers journey to the Mended Grove and try to find why the lifeless hang-out the lands inside.
With Episode 2 you’ll discover entry to new areas, a re-imagined journey zone, a menacing new hag, extra quests, heroic encounters and extra rewards. It’s trying like a terrific purpose to move again to the ever more and more enormous world of Neverwinter.
In Episode 2: The Soul Keeper, the blight has receded in New Sharandar, but now a darkish cloud has descended upon the forest, slowly creeping into the Mended Grove. One after the other, graves lengthy silent have been exhumed, with Eladrin elves lengthy handed strolling once more as undead. It’s right here the place you are available in, but becoming a member of these reanimated corpses are Iliyanbruen elves corrupted by the Evening Hag referred to as Mathilda Soulstealer, an historical fiendish being who drains the life from any residing factor she touches. To rid the Mended Grove of the undead, you and your folks might want to be a part of forces with a purpose to help the elves of New Sharandar in defeating the soul-stealing Evening Hag.
Whereas exploring the huge grove, Neverwinter gamers will now discover themselves going through a few of the strongest of the Evening Hag’s undead servants, all as they tackle new bounties and difficult heroic encounters. The Waking Nightmares main heroic encounter duties adventurers to strike down the highly effective Keeper of Nightmares to free captured adventurers earlier than they’re transformed into undead. Show robust sufficient to finish these lethal fights and also you’ll have the ability to earn epic rewards from the Iliyanbruen elves of New Sharandar, together with new companion gear and rings with new powers.
In all, Neverwinter Episode 2: The Soul Keeper contains the next…
- The Mended Grove – Discover the brand new Mended Grove space of the Sharandar Journey Zone, the place undead servants hang-out the residing, summoned by a soul-stealing Evening Hag.
- Evening Hag Lair – The vile Evening Hag has made a lair for herself in an historical Illefarn crypt the place she hoards her stolen souls. Undead guardians abound on this long-forgotten tomb!
- The Soul Keeper Marketing campaign – Start the second Sharandar marketing campaign for brand spanking new rewards, together with new companion armor units, together with new rings with brand-new powers new to Neverwinter.
- New Heroic Encounters – The brand new Mended Grove space has 4 new, difficult Heroic Encounters (one Main Heroic Encounter and three Minor Heroic Encounters). Upon efficiently finishing an encounter, adventurers are rewarded with Seals of the Wild, which might be traded for Crone’s gear.
- New Bounties – As the specter of the hags grows, extra of their foul champions are introduced forth. The Iliyanbruen elves of New Sharandar reward these adventurers courageous sufficient to defeat these threats and declare the bounties.
You’ll discover Episode 2: The Soul Keeper rolling out proper about now on Xbox One, Xbox Collection X|S, PS4 and PS5. It’s been out there on PC for a short time already. Seize a free obtain of the sport from the shop of your alternative. And should you want to know extra about it, try our unique interview with the Neverwinter staff.
Episode 3: The Odious Courtroom will conclude the Neverwinter: Sharander evolution as adventurers journey to Darkish Fey Mire to analyze the fetid swamp tainted by the mysterious darkish magic of Magra Curse-Eye, the deceitful Inexperienced Hag, and her sisters from the Odious Courtroom. With frog-like humanoids known as Grungs claiming the world as their very own, together with aggressive Dryads who’ve taken refuge inside, adventurers want to revive security to the area – all of the whereas uncovering the position of the Odious Courtroom.
However that’s not all and along with new story content material, the final episode additionally brings thrilling new options to Sharandar, together with an epic battle towards all three of the menacing hags, new bounties, new heroic encounters, new rewards and way more.
We’ll you should definitely let you realize as soon as that arrives.