Vault of Glass — immediately kill Atheon with a cheese/exploit
Atheon is the ultimate boss within the Vault of Glass raid, and this Vex gate lord will most likely give newcomers a number of complications. Nonetheless, there’s a approach to keep away from the entire mechanics since you may immediately kill this boss to get your loot. Right here’s our information that can assist you cheese and immediately kill Atheon in Future 2‘s Vault of Glass raid.
Future 2 Vault of Glass – Immediately killing Atheon with a cheese/exploit
So far as I do know, the Atheon cheese/exploit within the Vault of Glass raid was first posted by Reddit consumer Tafelfisch. The consumer talked about that certainly one of their buddies was capable of spawn within the Venus/proper aspect location after the Gatekeeper battle.
I made a decision to duplicate the method with an LFG staff. To be clear, you’ll solely be capable to do the Atheon cheese/exploit for those who full the Gatekeeper encounter usually. Listed here are the steps:
- Throughout the Gatekeeper battle simply earlier than everybody heads to the middle to battle the Vex waves, be aware of whoever was the final participant inside Venus.
- After selecting up the loot from the Gatekeeper’s chest, this participant has to leap off a cliff and die. Don’t ress them.
- As soon as this participant respawns, they’ll be inside Venus as soon as extra.
- The Venus respawn solely works for the final participant to depart that space so long as they don’t die whereas taking out the Vex waves on the finish of the Gatekeeper encounter. It appears the sport counts Venus as their final checkpoint.
Word 1: As for the remainder of the fireteam, folks ought to simply chill. Don’t shoot the field to start out the Atheon battle or it’ll start the encounter and also you’d need to battle Atheon usually.
Word 2: I used to be instructing my teammate on what to do for the cheese. For the sake of privateness, I’ve stored the username hidden.
Anyway, the inactive Atheon received’t fireplace or transfer, and the participant within the Venus zone can freely shoot it. Attempt to use exotics like Anarchy, Witherhoard, or DARCI to hurry up the method.
The second you kill Atheon, the remainder of the fireteam has to shoot the field in the principle space. This can, technically, start the encounter. However, as a result of Atheon is already lifeless in Venus, the boss may also be lifeless as soon as it tries to spawn in the principle space.
It is best to get some nifty rewards, together with:
- “Eyes on Atheon” triumph – Defeat Atheon with out destroying any supplicants.
- The Vex Mythoclast unique (random drop) – Considered one of my teammates ended up with it.