Puzzle Bobble 3D Out on PS5, PS4 (Cross-Purchase), and PSVR in October
Survios has introduced that Puzzle Bobble 3D: Trip Odyssey – its personal spin on the traditional Japanese motion, puzzle-game franchise – will launch for the PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation VR on October fifth. Puzzle Bobble 3D might be cross-buy, which means that you just’ll get the PS5 model at no extra price if you buy the PS4 model.
Survios has promised to have a good time Bub’s thirty fifth anniversary with the identical “cheerful design, cute characters, and timeless gameplay” that the collection is thought for.
- 100 New, 3D Puzzles – For the primary time in Puzzle Bobble historical past, spin, color-match and clear up 3D bubble configurations with added depth and physics.
- A Basic Remade for Cross-Actuality Play – Absolutely playable on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, or PlayStation VR—swap seamlessly out and in of a headset on the PlayStation 4 model.
- Full PlayStation VR Assist (Optionally available) – Digital actuality transforms gamers right into a bubble-popping dragon to sort out puzzles in a brand new first-person perspective, with physicalized interactions when paired with PlayStation Transfer controllers.
- Three Distinct Puzzle Modes – Grasp 100 progressively troublesome puzzles in Story Mode, relax and pop countless puzzles in Infinite Mode, or hop into on-line one-versus-one Duel Mode, which helps matches throughout PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation VR.
- Simple to Choose Up and Play, Difficult to Grasp – Easy controls and intuitive recreation mechanics introduces puzzle popping in a enjoyable, non-intimidating manner.
- Coloration Blindness Accessibility Choices – Three distinct Coloration Blindness Accessibility choices make it potential for gamers who’ve R/G, B/Y, or UNI to play.
Try a trailer beneath.
Any of our readers selecting this up?