No Mans Sky Replace Provides Mass Impact’s SSV Normandy SR-1
No Man’s Sky gamers can seize Mass Impact‘s iconic Normandy SR-1 offered they discover it by Might thirty first. Whats up Video games added the Easter Egg as a part of the most recent Expeditions replace, and has teased extra surprises to have a good time No Man’s Sky‘s fifth anniversary.
“We’re thrilled and flattered that BioWare and EA allow us to pay tribute on this approach,” wrote director Sean Murray. “As large followers of the collection, it’s a stunning second for sci-fi followers. Like everybody else we’ve been rediscovering the wonderful universe of Mass Impact by the discharge of the Legendary Version. I nonetheless have chills each time I see this extremely iconic ship warping in, and was delighted to see so many individuals have the identical response.”
Patch notes for replace 3.41 are as follows:
- Added the flexibility to dismiss a frigate out of your freighter fleet by way of the Fleet Administration terminal.
- Fastened a difficulty that prevented Expedition rewards from being redeemed by gamers who had already earned elements of the reward from the Quicksilver store.
- Gamers beginning the Beachhead expedition will now start with warp gasoline out there.
- Fastened a difficulty that might forestall Nada, Polo and different House Anomaly inhabitants from providing the right dialog choices if spoken to in deserted programs.
- Fastened a difficulty that brought on the Atlas Fireworks to haven’t any audio.
- Fastened a difficulty that prevented the fleets tutorial from advancing if gamers skipped the preliminary conversations with the navigator and instantly constructed a Fleet Terminal.
- Fastened a difficulty that prevented the Historiographical Dosimeter from being redeemed from the expedition rewards part of the Quicksilver store
[Supply: Whats up Video games]