NieR Replicant Launch Date Locked because the Sport Goes Gold
Sq. Enix producer Yosuke Saito has announed that NieR Replicant went gold “fairly some time in the past.” In line with a translation of his tweet by Gematsu, free downloadable content material for the sport has additionally been permitted, particulars of which shall be revealed sooner or later.
— 齊藤陽介 Yosuke Saito (@SaitoYosuke_Z) April 7, 2021
Beforehand a Japan-only title, NieR Replicant is a prequel to Automata, and options upgraded visuals. An official overview of the story is as follows:
In a distant, distant future, humanity is getting ready to extinction.
A black scrawl illness and unusual beasts threaten the world.
A younger kindhearted boy makes a promise to his little sister.
A thousand-year lie that may dwell on for eternity…
The protagonist is a form younger man residing in a distant village. As a way to save his sister Yonah, who fell terminally sick to the Black Scrawl, he units out with Grimoire Weiss, an odd speaking tome, to seek for the Sealed verses.
Key options embrace:
- Uncover the reality behind the world of NieR and put together to query every thing on this darkish, twisting story.
- Journey alongside an unlikely group of allies by means of a ruined world, suffering from illness and monstrous horrors.
- A mesmerizing iconic soundtrack, newly recorded by NieR: Automata composer, Keiichi Okabe.
- Struggle again dreadful enemies with a visceral, uniquely customizable mix of swordplay and highly effective magic.
- Customise your character’s magic, abilities, and weapons with the facility of Phrases.
NieR Replicant will launch for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on April twenty third.