Cyberpunk 2077 Replace Improves Reminiscence Administration on PS5
CD Projekt RED lately rolled out Cyberpunk 2077 hotfix 1.22, which makes reminiscence administration enhancements on the PlayStation 5 alongside fixing a plethora of points with quests and the sport’s open world.
Full patch notes are as follows:
Quests & Open World
- The Metro: Memorial Park dataterm ought to now correctly rely in direction of the Frequent Flyer achievement.
- Mounted glitches in Johnny’s look occurring after shopping for the Nomad automotive from Lana.
- Mounted a problem in Gig: Till Demise Do Us Half the place it was not potential to make use of the elevator.
- Mounted a problem in Epistrophy the place the participant may get trapped within the storage in the event that they didn’t comply with the drone and bumped into the management room as a substitute.
- Added a retrofix for the problem we mounted in 1.21, the place Takemura may get caught in Japantown Docks in Down on the Road – for gamers who already skilled it earlier than replace 1.21 and continued enjoying till 1.22, Takemura will now teleport to Wakako’s parlor.
- Mounted a problem stopping the participant from opening the cellphone within the house at the start of New Daybreak Fades.
- Mounted a problem the place the participant may develop into unable to make use of weapons and consumables after interacting with a upkeep panel in Riders on the Storm.
- Mounted numerous points associated to clipping in NPCs’ garments.
- Mounted a problem the place subtitles weren’t correctly aligned within the Arabic language model.
Stability and efficiency
- Numerous reminiscence administration enhancements (lowering the variety of crashes), and different optimizations.
- Improved GPU efficiency of skinning and material rendering.
- GPU and ESRAM optimizations and enhancements on Xbox One.
- Reminiscence administration enhancements on PlayStation 5.
- It’s not potential to get tender locked in the important thing bindings menu if a keyboard shouldn’t be accessible.
Cyberpunk 2077 has but to return to the PlayStation Retailer.