Cyberpunk 2077 fixes extra quest bugs, frees Takemura from getting caught
Hotfix 1.22 arrived for Cyberpunk 2077 right now, addressing just a few extra bugs of the hunt selection, fixing just a few NPC clothes glitches, and hopefully bettering some efficiency and reminiscence points.
Right now’s hotfix additionally helps out our favourite fella, Goro Takemura, who was getting caught on the Japantown Docks for some gamers within the quest referred to as Down on the Avenue. This challenge was truly addressed within the final hotfix, too, however for gamers who had encountered the bug previous to the repair, poor outdated Takemura was nonetheless caught on the docks. So now it has been re-fixed, and Takemura will now teleport to Wakako’s parlor so gamers can proceed the hunt. Whew.
There are just a few extra odds and ends included within the hotfix, addressing a cellphone that did not work within the New Daybreak Fades quest, an elevator that did not work within the gig Till Loss of life Do Us Half, and a defective upkeep panel in Riders on the Storm that may stop gamers from utilizing weapons or consumables. Points with NPC clothes clipping ought to be improved as effectively.
It is the second hotfix this month, following on the heels of the large 1.2 patch that arrived on the finish of March. There’s nonetheless an extended technique to go, I will wager, till Cyberpunk 2077 feels really full, however the extra fixes that roll out, the higher. As we discovered final week, the deeply troubled launch of Cyberpunk 2077 did not lead to all that many refunds of the 13.7 million copies offered, most of them on PC.
Listed below are the whole notes from the hotfix:
Quests and Open World
- The Metro: Memorial Park dataterm ought to now correctly rely in direction of the Frequent Flyer achievement.
- Fastened glitches in Johnny’s look occurring after shopping for the Nomad automotive from Lana.
- Fastened a difficulty in Gig: Till Loss of life Do Us Half the place it was not potential to make use of the elevator.
- Fastened a difficulty in Epistrophy the place the participant might get trapped within the storage in the event that they did not comply with the drone and bumped into the management room as an alternative.
- Added a retrofix for the difficulty we fastened in 1.21, the place Takemura might get caught in Japantown Docks in Down on the Avenue – for gamers who already skilled it earlier than replace 1.21 and continued enjoying till 1.22, Takemura will now teleport to Wakako’s parlor.
- Fastened a difficulty stopping the participant from opening the cellphone within the house firstly of New Daybreak Fades.
- Fastened a difficulty the place the participant might grow to be unable to make use of weapons and consumables after interacting with a upkeep panel in Riders on the Storm.
- Fastened varied points associated to clipping in NPCs’ garments.
- Fastened a difficulty the place subtitles weren’t correctly aligned within the Arabic language model.
Stability and efficiency
- Numerous reminiscence administration enhancements (lowering the variety of crashes), and different optimizations.
- Improved GPU efficiency of skinning and material rendering.
- GPU and ESRAM optimizations and enhancements on Xbox One.
- Reminiscence administration enhancements on PlayStation 5.
- It is not potential to get comfortable locked in the important thing bindings menu if a keyboard isn’t out there