All Resident Evil Village labyrinth ball places
There are 4 Resident Evil Village labyrinth puzzles that may be solved for all types of rewards which you could promote as you proceed exploring Fort Dimitrescu. And contemplating the long run baddies you will be going through and the gear you will must take them out, you will not need to miss these intricate statues.
As you will almost certainly see shortly after coming into the fort, labyrinth puzzles first require you to discover a corresponding ball. With that in hand you’ll be able to drop it into the related labyrinth and tilt the mannequin with WASD—whereas guaranteeing you miss any hazards that put you again to the beginning—till you get to the highlighted purpose. That’ll open the locked drawer under to launch your treasure. So this is my Resident Evil 8 labyrinth ball location information that will help you discover all of them.
Resident Evil Village labyrinth ball places
- Labyrinth location: Linked to the Corridor of the 4. The Duke seems right here in a while.
- Flower Swords Ball location: Above the Opera Corridor (2F)
- Reward: Crimson Cranium
- Labyrinth location: Close to the Backyard
- Solar and Moon Ball location: In a field on prime of a gravestone between the Suspension Bridge and Backyard (reverse the labyrinth)
- Reward: Onyx Cranium
- Labyrinth location: Exterior, close to the doorway to the Observatory. Clear the inexperienced slime to climb the yellow ladder and stroll round.
- Mermaid Ball location: In the identical areas the labyrinth, previous the door that requires a crank. Open the door and stroll up the trail. Circle again round to the left and the ball is within the candlelit shrine.
- Reward: Chartreuse Cranium
- Labyrinth location: Reverse the Duke’s store in Heisenberg’s Manufacturing facility (B4).
- Iron Horse Ball location: First discover the Ball Mildew within the Manufacturing facility (situated in a small room close to the Air flow Duct and Grinder Shaft in Heisenberg’s Manufacturing facility, B2). Take the mould to the Foundry (Heisenberg’s Manufacturing facility, MB4) to craft the ball.
- Reward: Bister Cranium